Sunday, September 15, 2013

IRB Intro Post - Marking Period 1


       This marking period, (mp 1) I will be reading "A Memoir of Hope Solo" written by Hope Solo with Ann Killion. This book is simply about the life of USA's Woman's National Soccer Team's goalie, Hope Solo, and her battles throughout her journey of becoming one of the world's best goal tenders. I selected this memoir because I've always been a fan of Hope, and I can connect to the soccer portion of the book since I am a player myself. I hope to gain some new background I don't know about Hope Solo, and also a sense of inspiration. From what I've heard, this book is great, and Hope Solo truley is an inspiring person and athlete. I look forward to being inspired as a reader, athlete, and girl.

1 comment:

  1. The Australian Menopause Centre was founded out of a need for a more natural alternative to synthetic hormones and a desire to provide a listening ear and ongoing care during a difficult stage in a woman’s life.Don’t suffer through your menopause symptoms any longer; book a free consultation with us today and we’ll help you get back to feeling yourself again.Join one of the many thousands of women who have come to us for help? Contact us now!

    ReplyDelete